Wednesday, July 21, 2010

My Surgery is Set

http://www.flickr.com/photos/tomsly


I went back to my obgyn to have my surgery scheduled. I was anticipating that it will probably be scheduled in August but goodness, the doctor wanted to do it this week! I was taken aback, why is everything happening so fast?

Anyway, I negotiated for next week and so my obgyn scheduled my operation on Tuesday, July 27, 2010. I am to stay at the hospital from Monday to Friday next week. But I still need clearance from my Endocrinologist, considering that I have hyperthyroidism. So on Monday, I have to go back to the doctor's clinic, get my clearance from my Endocrinologist and then my admission order from my Obgyn.

Now that my surgery is all set, I am starting to have panic attacks. I am scared about so many things that will happen while in surgery. I am scared of the pain brought about by being injected with anesthesia. I am scared of what will happen during surgery or when the doctor opens me, she will discover yet another bad news for me. I am really scared. And every time I think about my upcoming operation, my hyper-acidity gets activated.

But though I am scared and nervous, I am also excited. This is like my first time to ever be operated on. Not that I like to undergo this procedure but I am a bit curious what its like to be actually in the operating room. Crazy, right?

So it is all set! Next week, I am moving an extra mile in my journey to motherhood. I will try to update this blog while I am at the hospital. Do pray for the safety and the success of my surgery and add to your prayer that after all this, I will finally realize my dream of becoming a mother.

1 comment:

  1. Are you tired of being human, having talented brain turning to a vampire in a good posture in ten minutes, Do you want to have power and influence over others, To be charming and desirable, To have wealth, health, without delaying in a good human posture and becoming an immortal? If yes, these your chance. It's a world of vampire where life get easier,We have made so many persons vampires and have turned them rich, You will assured long life and prosperity, You shall be made to be very sensitive to mental alertness, Stronger and also very fast, You will not be restricted to walking at night only even at the very middle of broad day light you will be made to walk, This is an opportunity to have the human vampire virus to perform in a good posture. If you are interested contact us on Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete